A fresh start, with new "rules"...

I started a blog about 6 months or so ago about my general attempts to live a healthier lifestyle and it lasted about a week (if that!). I still like the idea of doing a blog, but it felt like an extra job so I just avoided it. I've been thinking about that for a couple weeks now and I've come to a conclusion. I was doing it for all the wrong reasons. I was worried about whether or not people where reading it, I put some rules on how often I had to post and what I would write about, and other "rules" that made the blog feel like work. I've decided to start up a whole new blog to start fresh. I hope people read it and I hope you get something out of it, but this is for me. It's about me, for me, by me. I'll post about what I want to post about, I'll post whenever I feel I have something worth posting. I hope that doesn't sound arrogant, but I want this to be a fun way for me to really think about how things are going and putting rules on it takes away from that. If you have stumbled upon this, welcome, I hope you enjoy it, I hope you get something out of it, and I hope to read your thoughts and comments. Soon I will post the back story of how I became a runner and where I am now and want to go in the future. Together through this blog we will go through my training, my races, my thoughts, my hopes, my plans, my achievements, my disappointments, my ups and my downs. So if you are interested, strap in, I'm hoping this is an insightful ride for you and for me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2012 Louisiana Marathon Race Report...

The Quest For 100 Just Got Real...

Psycho Psummer 20 Mile Race Report