Ugh...

I haven't posted in a few days because I honestly just haven't felt like doing it. In fact, I haven't felt like doing anything. For the last week or so I've just had no energy all day long. I've been ready to go to bed around 7 or so every night this week which is very unlike me. Don't worry, I've still been forcing my runs in, but I haven't been enjoying them. Sadly, I haven't been enjoying anything. I'm pretty sure the ever-changing weather we're having right now along with my races in the cold and rain last Saturday have my body fighting off some sort of illness. I hope it goes away soon before I really get sick. This typically is how I feel when I'm fighting something off. Lethargic and lackadaisical. I just can't get my heart into anything. My mind wants to run, to work out, to go to yoga and karate, but my heart just isn't in it. I know the Wickedly Fast Half Marathon is coming up in just a few weeks, so I've managed to fight through getting my runs in, but they are not fun. And that just sucks. Honestly, running is just too hard if your heart isn't in it. I'll get through it, and I know it could be much worse so I'm not complaining. I just wish my energy level and my inner drive would catch back up with my mind. I hope you all are well, I know several people I've talked to have been fighting bugs off too.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2012 Louisiana Marathon Race Report...

The Quest For 100 Just Got Real...

Psycho Psummer 20 Mile Race Report