It's almost time...

I've run 350.22 miles since December 13th training for this, I've traveled from Kansas to California, I've mentally, emotionally and physically prepared myself. I'm ready. There's just not much to say now, the only thing left to to try to get a good night's sleep and get up at 3:50 tomorrow morning to get there on time and run it. So far I've been so glad that I chose the Napa Valley Marathon for my first. This has been great. It's obviously a pretty area, the weather's been good, the people have been GREAT, the gifts and the merchandise available has been great. It's been awesome. Like I said, there's nothing left but to do it. It's going to be great.

Comments

  1. You are going to rock the marathon!!! Can't wait to see the photos and you grinning ear to ear. Have fun!!! Happy Running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soak it all in Bryan. Your first marathon only happens once. This isn't a dress rehearsal, it's your life...go out and grab the brass ring brother. There was a great sign by the side of the road at my first marathon. It said, "yesterday you were a runner, today you are a marathoner." Just remember that. Maybe 5 or 10 % of the population will ever achieve what you are about to. That says a hell of alot about you. Don't ever forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that's left to do is tun--you are going to do GREAT!!!!! Have fun, smile, keep moving forward, and know once you finish 26.2, there 17.8 miles left. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2012 Louisiana Marathon Race Report...

The Quest For 100 Just Got Real...

Psycho Psummer 20 Mile Race Report