It was cold but I was glad to be outside...


It's starting to warm up, but the sun had gone home by the time I got home. It was about 47° out when I got started and 42° when I got done 56:50 later, 6.01 mile Easy Run. I hate cold so that's about as cold as I'm willing to get out in and even with that I was not really happy with the weather, but it was great to be outside again. I haven't had an outdoor run since 12/30, that's right, this is the first outdoor run of 2011. It was a good run to get the legs loosened up again, they were still a little stiff from Saturday's 20 miler. I'm sure I would have felt better about the temperature withou the giant piles of snow on the ground. It'll be gone soon enough and I can be outside for all my runs. Happy running everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2012 Louisiana Marathon Race Report...

The Quest For 100 Just Got Real...

Psycho Psummer 20 Mile Race Report