Endurance is lacking...

This is pretty much how I felt after tonight's run! 6 miles Easy Run, I did the first 3 miles @ 10:00, the next 2 miles @ 10:55 and finished the last mile at 10:00. my leg felt awesome the entire time and I think I might have put these ITB issues behind me, but my endurance has definitely suffered. I normally training on Easy Runs at 9:45-10:00 min miles, but after 3 miles I had to slow it down or I wasn't going to make it. We'll see how Saturday's Long Run (16 miles) goes, I really need to get my endurance back up since I had to skip my fist 20 miler and I only have 4 weeks of training left. I have two 20 milers left in my plan and I really feel like I need them both at full strength to do well in Napa. Anyway, it was a good run overall and it's great to not be in pain after runs again. I hope every one's getting in some great runs!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2012 Louisiana Marathon Race Report...

The Quest For 100 Just Got Real...

Psycho Psummer 20 Mile Race Report